100% thrills on this adventure course situated on the edge of Villeneuve-sur-Loup. Activities lasting three hours with 4 levels of difficulty and more than 115 challenges (iron way, rope bridge, zip-wires, climbing...).
- Open from April to Mid September, daily during July and August and during holidays. Times, days and dates vary so it is best to check in advance to avoid disappointment.
- Adults: 25€
- Children & Students: 22€
- Day pass: 40€
- Reservation required
- Disabled access
- Pets welcome
- Suppliers of
- Equipment rental
- Free parking
- Forest Adventure / Zip Slide
- 26 Route de Grasse, 06270 Villeneuve-Loubet
More Antibes Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Antibes this summer
- Travellers welcome to Antibes from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Antibes in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Antibes restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Antibes!