Warm sunny days, long pink twilights, sparkling sea, Antibes is the perfect place for a picnic. Whether you want to eat on a rocky headland with a view across the Bay of Angels, on a Riviera beach with people playing volleyball on the sand, or by a lake in the quiet hills, Antibes is full of wonderful picnic opportunities.
Here are some of the best picnic spots in Antibes, as well as some local’s tips on the best places to shop for your picnic.
More Antibes Insights...
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Antibes restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Antibes!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeAntibes.com
- Antibes in October 2019 - 5 things to see & do
- Eat for free at gourmet restaurants in Antibes