White sandy beach, pontoons, terrace & delicious food at this relaxed and friendly beach club. A great place to spend a day by the sea.
As you arrive on the terrace you cannot help but notice the spectacular scenery and beauty of the Mediterranean sea. The beach is sheltered from the wind, and with views of the snow-tipped Alps across the bay. It has white sand in front of a turquoise blue sea.
The restaurant area is open all year whilst the beach has sun loungers and deck chairs laid out during the spring and summer months. Beach season starts in mid-March.
- Restaurant Le Cesar, Plage Keller, Chemin de la Garoupe
More Antibes Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Antibes this summer
- Travellers welcome to Antibes from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Antibes in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Antibes restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Antibes!