Les Pirates Beach Club is nestled in the Pine Park of Juan les Pins, just five minutes away from the city centre of Antibes, offering delicious cocktails and cuisine on the beach and wonderful views of the Mediterranean sea.
Come and discover this magical world of golden sandy beaches spanning 2000m2, relaxing pontoons, and a solarium looking out onto the glistening Mediterranean.
Whilst you enjoy a refreshing cocktail or a glass of wine, you can choose your preferred spot: a private cabin, sunbeds and tables on the beach and piers, the air-conditioned veranda in front of the sea, or you can make your way to the on-site restaurant and enjoy their delicious, authentic cuisine, offering a mix of Provencal and Italian flavours.
Open all day from March right through until November.
- WiFi / Internet
- Public car-park (outdoor)
- Open Seasons
- 23 23 boulevard Edouard Baudoin Juan-les-Pins
More Antibes Insights...
- Antibes in October 2019 - 5 things to see & do
- Eat for free at gourmet restaurants in Antibes
- What's on in Antibes September 2019
- Beckhams see summer off in South of France
- Harry & Meghan holiday in the South of France
- Kylie's glamorous Antibes birthday