A true and thorough historical reconstruction from the Castle of Villeneuve-Loubet into the streets of the village, all orchestrated by the leaders of the association "François I er in Villeneuve Loubet".
Celebrating the renaissance with all things French....cuisine, costume, music, dance, theatre, battles, armoury, agriculture, crafts and much much more.
The historical reconstruction depicts the arrival of François Ist in 1538 and offers royal processions, a big stage show and a renaissance market at this biennial event.
- Chateau de Villeneuve-Loubet
More Antibes Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Antibes this summer
- Travellers welcome to Antibes from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Antibes in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Antibes restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Antibes!