From artisans to factories, crafts to industrial design, furniture to decoration, the Pinède Gould transforms into a centre of innovation and creation for a weekend.
Over 900m2 dedicated to art and design focused on tableware. From the appearance and layout of plates and silverware to accessories, lighting, table decorations and more. Original and rare objects will be exhibited and for sale.
In 2019, the guest of honour was Stéphanie Marin, an artist who creates sculptural wooden tableware.
More Antibes Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Antibes this summer
- Travellers welcome to Antibes from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Antibes in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Antibes restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Antibes!