Celebrating its 28th year in 2019, this edition will showcase some of the finest heritage treasures of the town and host a programme of exceptional concerts in the Cathedral of Antibes and the Saint-Bernardin chapel.
The concerts will include chamber music, sacred voice recitals and performances from choirs, orchestras and soloists as well as a number of art exhibitions throughout the town.
Click on the website link to see the full programme.
Dates for this event
- 1 rue du Saint-Esprit
More Antibes Insights...
- What's on in Antibes September 2019
- Beckhams see summer off in South of France
- Harry & Meghan holiday in the South of France
- Kylie's glamorous Antibes birthday
- What's on in Antibes August 2019
- Elton John's glamorous fundraiser in Antibes