Celebrating its 28th year in 2019, this edition will showcase some of the finest heritage treasures of the town and host a programme of exceptional concerts in the Cathedral of Antibes and the Saint-Bernardin chapel.
The concerts will include chamber music, sacred voice recitals and performances from choirs, orchestras and soloists as well as a number of art exhibitions throughout the town.
Click on the website link to see the full programme.
- 1 rue du Saint-Esprit
More Antibes Insights...
- Which Antibes restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Antibes!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeAntibes.com
- Antibes in October 2019 - 5 things to see & do
- Eat for free at gourmet restaurants in Antibes
- What's on in Antibes September 2019