Three days of festivities at the Bastion St Jaume and in the streets of the old town of Juan-les-Pins to celebrate Saint Pierre (St Peter) - patron saint of Antibes and of fishermen.
Many activities will be based around the sea. With an introduction to sea fishing, diving baptisms, regattas, fishing competitions, a nautical parade with lanterns and of course the procession of Saint Pierre.
See the website for full programme details.
More Antibes Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Antibes this summer
- Travellers welcome to Antibes from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Antibes in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Antibes restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Antibes!