Saint-Paul has a number of lovely weekly market stalls all held in the Place du Jeu de Boules.
The local producers' market takes place on Wednesday mornings, from 09:00 to 14:00, selling fruit & veg, pastries & cakes, teas, oils, cheese, local delicacies and, of course, socca.
On Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday, Yvette opens her fruit, vegetable and flowers stall all day at the lavoir (washhouse).
Then, there's an organic and seasonal fruit vegetable market, Les Légumes de Saint-paul open all year on Tuesday and Friday from 08:00-12:00 and 15:00-18:30, and Thursday and Saturday 08:00-12:00, at 723 chemin de Saint Etienne.
Dates for this event
- Place du Jeu de Boules
More Antibes Insights...
- Which Antibes restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Antibes!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeAntibes.com
- Antibes in October 2019 - 5 things to see & do
- Eat for free at gourmet restaurants in Antibes
- What's on in Antibes September 2019