Founded in 1993, the Royal Mougins Golf Club is a course of exceptional quality. Designed by world-famous American architect, the late Robert von Hagge, the par 71, 18-hole course extends for 6,004 m through a lush, wooded vale.
Located just a 10 minute drive from Cannes, the club is situated in the peaceful village of Mougins as part of the Royal Mougins Resort & Hotel. This luxurious course offers not only use of the course, but coaching, a prime golf academy, private events and boasts a splendid pro shop.
- Meeting Spaces
- Car advisable
- Private hire
- Golf Club / Course
- Adult Lessons
- Private Lessons
- 424 avenue du Roi
More Antibes Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Antibes this summer
- Travellers welcome to Antibes from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Antibes in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeAntibes.com
- Antibes in October 2019 - 5 things to see & do