At the top of Le Cap d'Antibes, you will find a charming little place, lost amid maritime pines, sheltering an old chapel and the lighthouse.
From its situation at the top of the cap d'Antibes you can enjoy panoramic views along the Riviera and looking back towards Antibes and over towards the area of Cannes. The Lighthouse is open to public and it is possible to climb on its top to enjoy a great view of the Cap.
The lighthouse rises to an altitude of 103 meters, although the height of the building itself is 29 metres.
- Public car-park (outdoor)
- Pedestrian access
- Hiking / Walking
More Antibes Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Antibes this summer
- Travellers welcome to Antibes from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Antibes in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeAntibes.com
- Antibes in October 2019 - 5 things to see & do