Enjoy a culinary experience at this fine dining restaurant, Les Pêcheurs. It offers a creative cuisine that deftly blends flavours and fragrances from throughout the French Riviera.
Born in Nice, the new Chef Nicolas Rondelli surfs with real virtuosity between the French gastronomic tradition and a highly authentic Mediterranean repertoire. He also enjoys treating his guests to a little escapism by concocting dishes with a touch of exotism. A former pupil of Alain LLorca and Francis Chauveau, Nicolas Rondelli succeeds in enhancing the richness of fresh local products with a devouring passion.
The menu has a select number of dishes in each section (starters, meat and seafood mains and desserts) which change with the seasons. The restaurant offers a 6 course tasting menu for €125. Prices are not cheap but certainly reflect the quality of the food.
The restaurant is open for lunch from the beginning of April until mid October and for evening meals June to mid-September.
For further details and booking, contact the restaurant directly using the enquiry link on this page or visit the website.
- 10 Boulevard Maréchal Juin
More Antibes Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Antibes this summer
- Travellers welcome to Antibes from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Antibes in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Antibes restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Antibes!