Located in the heart of Antibes, Port Vauban is an enormous marina with more than 2,000 moorings for yachts. As a result it is the largest harbour in Europe.
The town of Antibes was granted permission to open the marina in 1971, and in 1984 the luxury yacht basin was created. Since then, the marina has grown always within environmentally-friendly parameters, and it has been awarded the blue flag every year since 2004.
The area offers moorings close to the wonderful town of Antibes and gives access to the whole of the French Riviera. There are plenty of hotels, restaurants and bars both in the port and the neighbouring town. It is also situated within site of the historical Fort Carre.
Amenities include electricity, fuel station, drinking water, crane, waste collection, shops, bank, bar, restaurant and changing rooms with showers. It can accommodate yachts and boats from 4.5m to 170m
- By boat
- Port Vauban
More Antibes Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Antibes this summer
- Travellers welcome to Antibes from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Antibes in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Antibes restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Antibes!