The Hippodrome de la Côte d'Azur has a splendid position on the waterfront in Nice and held its first horse race in 1956.
Between Antibes and Nice, is the Hippodrome race course. This large stadium hosts several horse races, competitions and events. Throughout the summer months the old traditional 'trot' racing is held here which looks like old chariots. There are also several children's events- check the website for schedules.
Meetings are held in summer and winter, the most magical of which are the evening meets in July and August.
- Entry fee: 4.50€
- Free for children under 18 years old
- Horse Drawn Carriage
- Guides & Instructors
- Horse Riding Lessons
- 2 Boulevard John Fitzgerald Kennedy Cagnes-sur-Mer
More Antibes Insights...
- Happy New Year from Antibes!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeAntibes.com
- Antibes in October 2019 - 5 things to see & do
- Eat for free at gourmet restaurants in Antibes
- What's on in Antibes September 2019
- Beckhams see summer off in South of France