This private beach club and restaurant is part of the Hotel Royal and is situated opposite the hotel.
It is open from April through to the end of September and is the perfect spot to relax and enjoy the cool sea breeze.
With parasol, comfy sun-loungers and stunning views this is a great place to spend your day lounging on the sandy beach by the sea, enjoying a cocktail or fresh fruit juice or indulging in a full meal with a fine selection of wines and champagnes.
The beach club also offers tender services where they will ferry you to and from your yacht so you can enjoy some time on the beach.
It is recommended to pre-book your sun-lounger, particularly during busy holiday weeks. Prices range from between €20-30 a day. You can also rent towels here.
Open daily from 9:00-20:00 from early May-end of September. Hours from mid-June to the end of August 09:00-23:00. The kitchen is open from 12:00-16:00 for lunch and from 19:00-22:00 for dinner.
- Families & Kids
- Children welcome
- By boat
- Pedestrian access
- Open Seasons
- 16 Boulevard Marechal Leclerc
More Antibes Insights...
- Antibes in October 2019 - 5 things to see & do
- Eat for free at gourmet restaurants in Antibes
- What's on in Antibes September 2019
- Beckhams see summer off in South of France
- Harry & Meghan holiday in the South of France
- Kylie's glamorous Antibes birthday