This private beach club and restaurant is part of the Hotel Royal and is situated opposite the hotel.
It is open from April through to the end of September and is the perfect spot to relax and enjoy the cool sea breeze.
With parasol, comfy sun-loungers and stunning views this is a great place to spend your day lounging on the sandy beach by the sea, enjoying a cocktail or fresh fruit juice or indulging in a full meal with a fine selection of wines and champagnes.
The beach club also offers tender services where they will ferry you to and from your yacht so you can enjoy some time on the beach.
It is recommended to pre-book your sun-lounger, particularly during busy holiday weeks. Prices range from between €20-30 a day. You can also rent towels here.
Open daily from 9:00-20:00 from early May-end of September. Hours from mid-June to the end of August 09:00-23:00. The kitchen is open from 12:00-16:00 for lunch and from 19:00-22:00 for dinner.
- Families & Kids
- Children welcome
- By boat
- Pedestrian access
- 16 Boulevard Marechal Leclerc
More Antibes Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Antibes this summer
- Travellers welcome to Antibes from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Antibes in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Antibes restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Antibes!