The 'santons' are traditional nativity terracotta figurines that depict daily life in Provence in the 19th century.
Attracting nearly 8,000 visitors each year the exhibition will take place this year from November 8th to December 24th at the Library-La Strada with 22 'santonniers' from Provence.
Hundreds of figurines of all sizes and all styles will be present. But the fair will also offer accessories crèches, books on the history and art of figurines, figurines to paint, Provencal houses and much more.
More Antibes Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Antibes this summer
- Travellers welcome to Antibes from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Antibes in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Antibes restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Antibes!