A month long celebration of the art of circus performance and creative expression, being hosted in Marseille and in various other cities and towns across the south east of France.
One month dedicated to circus arts.
- 60 shows national and international companies
- 260 representations
- 300 national and international artists
- One-third of world premiere performances
- 45 cultural groups in the area
- 22 co circus Pole Mediterranean half of foreign countries
- More than 100,000 spectators expected
International Biennial of Circus Arts is the first event initiated during the 2013 Marseille European Capital of Culture, to be sustained. The heart of the Biennial will Village Marquees on the Esplanade near the J4 MuCEM, main partner of the event.
More Antibes Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Antibes this summer
- Travellers welcome to Antibes from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Antibes in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Antibes restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Antibes!