This music festival in Biot has been happening annually for 35 years. The much-loved cultural event takes place in the Eglise Sainte Marie-Madeleine in the village centre.
International music lovers come together to watch a varied array of classical music performances by talented artists.
Organised by the music association "Les Heures Musicales de Biot" and the local commune, this festival has become an occasion not to be missed in the cultural calendar of the Alpes-Maritimes.
- Eglise de Biot
More Antibes Insights...
- Antibes in October 2019 - 5 things to see & do
- Eat for free at gourmet restaurants in Antibes
- What's on in Antibes September 2019
- Beckhams see summer off in South of France
- Harry & Meghan holiday in the South of France
- Kylie's glamorous Antibes birthday