Jasmine is one of the key raw materials for Grasse's famous perfume industry, and a festival to celebrate this fragrant flower is held in August.
This festival marks the beginning of the jasmine harvest in the South of France. Parades and fireworks, flower stalls and dancing all form part of this festival as does the 'battle of the Flowers' and the search for 'Miss Jasmine'.
More Antibes Insights...
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Antibes restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Antibes!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeAntibes.com
- Antibes in October 2019 - 5 things to see & do
- Eat for free at gourmet restaurants in Antibes