A series of Bridge tournaments that take place in Avignon, Cannes, Juan les Pins, La Grande Motte and Monaco.
Held in the Juan les Pins convention centre, every April Bridge players from all across the globe gather in one of the world's largest official tournaments.
Over 1,000 players come and compete in an attempt to win the title. Visit the website for further details of the programme of events over this time.
- Bridge Espace Fort Carré (ex- salle polyvalente du Fort Carré)
More Antibes Insights...
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Antibes restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Antibes!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeAntibes.com
- Antibes in October 2019 - 5 things to see & do
- Eat for free at gourmet restaurants in Antibes