The Jazz festival in Antibes & Juan les Pins offers a rich programme of traditional jazz as well as pop, rock and world music at the Pinède Gould, a park near the sea.
Many famous names have graced the stage including Ray Charles, Carlos Santana, as well as international artists who bring all sorts of improvised music from many different cultures. The lineup in 2018 is as follows:
- 12th July: Charles Passi - Lenny Kravitz
- 14th July: Ekram - Eli Degibri Quartet - André Manoukian (free entry)
- 15th July: Les Bests Of du Off
- 16th July: Niles Rodgers & Chic - Earth, Wind & Fire
- 17th July: Tigran Hamasyan - Carla Bruni - Melody Gardot
- 18th July: Cory Henry & The Funk Apostles - The Chick Corea Akoustic Band with John Patitucci and Dave Weckl
- 19th July: Biréli Lagrène & Charlier / Sourisse Big Band - Marcus Miller
- 20th July: Youn Sun Nah - Ibrahim Maalouf & Angelique Kidjo
- 21st July: Dhafer Youssef - Norah Jones
- 22nd July: The Como Mamas
Tickets available at the Tourist and Convention Bureau: 42 avenue Robert-Soleau in Antibes; 60 chemin des Sables in Juan-les-Pins as well as online.