The Jazz festival in Antibes & Juan les Pins offers a rich programme of traditional jazz as well as pop, rock and world music at the Pinède Gould, a park near the sea.
Many famous names have graced the stage including Ray Charles, Carlos Santana, as well as international artists who bring all sorts of improvised music from many different cultures. The lineup in 2019 is as follows:
- July 12th: Jazz en Fete
- July 13th: Steve Gadd Band, George Benson
- July 14th: Omri Mor, Ekran, Electro Deluxe
- July 15th: Delgres, Ben Harper
- July 16th: Magma, King Crimson
- July 17th: Louis Cole, Snarky Puppy
- July 18th: DJ Set, Jamiroquai
- July 19th: Eli Degibri Quartet, Candy Dulfer, Diana Krall
- July 20th: Pink Martini feat. Storm Large, Thomas Dutronc et les Esprits Manouches
- July 21st: New Gospel Family
Tickets available at the Tourist and Convention Bureau: 42 avenue Robert-Soleau in Antibes; 60 chemin des Sables in Juan-les-Pins as well as online.
More Antibes Insights...
- What's on in Antibes September 2019
- Beckhams see summer off in South of France
- Harry & Meghan holiday in the South of France
- Kylie's glamorous Antibes birthday
- What's on in Antibes August 2019
- Elton John's glamorous fundraiser in Antibes