The Jazz festival in Antibes & Juan les Pins offers a rich programme of traditional jazz as well as pop, rock and world music at the Pinède Gould, a park near the sea.
Many famous names have graced the stage including Ray Charles, Carlos Santana, as well as international artists who bring all sorts of improvised music from many different cultures. The lineup in 2020 is as follows:
- 9th July: Maceo Parker, Marcus Miller & Guests
- 10th July: Joey Alexander, Wynton Marsalis Big Band
- 11th July: The Soul Rebels, The Roots
- 12th July: Eric Legnini Trio, Melody Gardont & L'Orchestre Philharmonique de Monte Carlo
- 13th July: Lee Ritenour & Dave Grusin, Gregory Porter
- 14th July: Tom Peng New Grass Band, Tom Oren Trio, Vincent Peirani & Friends
- 15th July: Jazz en Fete
- 16th July: Evan Wilson & Ashlee Simpson, Diana Ross
- 17th July: Joe Lovano, Herbie Hancock
- 18th July: Anne Pacéo, Ibrahim Maalouf
- 19th July: Amadou & Mariam and The Blind Boys of Alabama
- 22nd July: Dominique Fils-Aimé, Lionel Richie
Tickets available at the Tourist and Convention Bureau: 42 avenue Robert-Soleau in Antibes; 60 chemin des Sables in Juan-les-Pins as well as online – click on the website link.