Run for a Flower! More than 4000 runners take part in this event every year. It is one of the most beautiful courses in the world, with stunning views of the coast.
There are four courses for children (800m-2km), depending on the year they were born, a 10km course for teenagers and adults, and a 20km course for adults around the beautiful Cap d'Antibes.
Inscriptions must be done before the racing day. For more information, contact Antibes Tourist Office.
More Antibes Insights...
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Antibes restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Antibes!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeAntibes.com
- Antibes in October 2019 - 5 things to see & do
- Eat for free at gourmet restaurants in Antibes