The streets of Juan-les-Pins become a sales market, with more than 100 shops from all around town bringing their end-of-summer bargains out.
There will also be concerts, shows and activities. Don't miss your chance to pick up a bargain this weekend.
More Antibes Insights...
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Antibes restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Antibes!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeAntibes.com
- Antibes in October 2019 - 5 things to see & do
- Eat for free at gourmet restaurants in Antibes