A great family event at the racecourse in Cagnes sur Mer, watching trotting races alongside entertainment, food and shopping.
Watch horse races (and bet!) and horse shows. Children can take part in lots of activities including bouncy castles and pony treks. There will fireworks at the end of the evening most days.
Entry costs €5, free for under 18s.
More Antibes Insights...
- What's on in Antibes September 2019
- Beckhams see summer off in South of France
- Harry & Meghan holiday in the South of France
- Kylie's glamorous Antibes birthday
- What's on in Antibes August 2019
- Elton John's glamorous fundraiser in Antibes