This market offers are a wide range of vintage and second-hand clothes, shoes, bags and various random items.
If you have the time you might find yourself a bargain, from antique wine glasses and plates to postcards and reminders of the beautiful Cote d'Azur.
Vendors set up stalls every Thursday and Saturday at Place Audiberti, every Saturday at Place De Gaulle and every Saturday at the Boulevard d'Aguillon. Who knows what you may find here!
More Antibes Insights...
- Which Antibes restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Antibes!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeAntibes.com
- Antibes in October 2019 - 5 things to see & do
- Eat for free at gourmet restaurants in Antibes
- What's on in Antibes September 2019