In response to numerous requests, 2016 saw the very first Salon d'Ete in Antibes. The exhibition dedicated to modern and contemporary art and antiques is now back for the fourth edition in 2019.
Organised by the same people who host the very special Antibes Art Fair that takes place each spring, this event offers a more intimate experience. Bringing together 60 exhibitors from the best antique shops, galleries and French artists this summer fair will be one of the major events of the French Riviera calendar in August. A must for art lovers, enthusiasts and collectors.
The fair will take place from August 24th to September 2nd from 11:00-13:00 and 17:00-21:00. Tickets cost €5.
- Esplanade du Pre des Pecheurs
More Antibes Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Antibes this summer
- Travellers welcome to Antibes from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Antibes in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Antibes restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Antibes!