This is the 12th edition of this show that brings together more than 70 exhibitors from the wine growing and catering trades from all regions of France.
Visitors can enjoy the best wines and discover the culinary specialities of various regions. Tables and dining areas are open for visitors for their comfort and relaxation.
Entry is €5 and that includes a glass of wine. Parking is free. Run by Kiwanis Antibes, the proceeds from the event will go towards helping children across the world.
- Azur Arena Antibes ZI Les Trois Moulins
More Antibes Insights...
- Antibes in October 2019 - 5 things to see & do
- Eat for free at gourmet restaurants in Antibes
- What's on in Antibes September 2019
- Beckhams see summer off in South of France
- Harry & Meghan holiday in the South of France
- Kylie's glamorous Antibes birthday