For two days, the Palais des Congrès d'Antibes Juan-les-Pins becomes a window into the future with the "Village des Sciences et de l'Innovation".
The exhibition centre will fill up with stalls where you'll be able to discover, test and experiment with the latest innovations which will very soon change our everyday lives.
Free entry. Click on the web link for the full programme.
More Antibes Insights...
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Antibes restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Antibes!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeAntibes.com
- Antibes in October 2019 - 5 things to see & do
- Eat for free at gourmet restaurants in Antibes