From local produce to clothes and accessories, the town of Villeneuve-Loubet, next to Antibes, hosts several traditional markets throughout the year.
A Provençal market with produce from the region, including fruit and vegetables, cheeses and meats, household goods and clothes takes place on Wednesdays and Saturdays from 08:00 to 13:00 at Place Carnot and the Rue Hotel de Ville. There is another market by the sea, on the Boulevard des Italiens, every Monday from 08:00 to 13:00.
In July and August, the Boulevard des Italiens hosts a tourist market on Tuesdays and Saturdays from 18:00 to midnight selling arts & crafts, beach accessories, and more. At the Place Carnot and Rue Hotel de Ville, also in the summer, there is an Italian produce market on the last Sunday of the month from 08:00 to 16:00.
More Antibes Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Antibes this summer
- Travellers welcome to Antibes from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Antibes in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Antibes restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Antibes!