The Antibes Town Hall presented their brand new project, 'Antibes 3D', at the 'Village des Sciences' event this weekend. This detailed 3D rendition of the town and its surrounding area, including Juan-les-Pins, is now available on Google Play, the App Store and a desktop version.
Originally conceived to serve as a tool to communicate new projects to its inhabitants, Antibes 3D also boasts a list of functionalities for visitors, including tourist information and the chance to locate the area's main sights and beaches.
Download the app on your phone or take a look at its desktop version to have the latest, up to date Antibes information in the palm of your hand.
More Antibes Insights...
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Antibes restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Antibes!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeAntibes.com
- Antibes in October 2019 - 5 things to see & do
- Eat for free at gourmet restaurants in Antibes