With the arrival of the autumn season, the days get shorter, the sun lower and the beaches and streets of Antibes emptier.
Although the calm and quiet of the beautiful town of Antibes is certainly appealing during the winter months, sadly you will find that many of the hotels and restaurants will shut down and not reopen until the spring. A true hibernation.
Until the spring, we'll keep an eye on news, events and update you with any other important information. In the meantime, check out flights, accommodation and start planning your 2019 holiday to Antibes. See you all soon.
More Antibes Insights...
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Antibes restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Antibes!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeAntibes.com
- Antibes in October 2019 - 5 things to see & do
- Eat for free at gourmet restaurants in Antibes