The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are visiting the Cote d'Azur after a short break on the island of Ibiza earlier this summer to celebrate Meghan's birthday.
The couple landed with their son Archie in Nice airport last Wednesday, having travelled in a private jet. They're reportedly staying in a luxury villa overlooking the Mediterranean.
This isn't the couple's first visit to the French Riviera. In 2018, before they got married, they celebrated the new year in the South of France.
More Antibes Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Antibes this summer
- Travellers welcome to Antibes from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Antibes in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Antibes restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Antibes!