To celebrate its fifth anniversary, OUIGO, France's new low-cost high-speed rail system, has announced that they will be linking Paris and the Cote d'Azur.
From December 2018, a low-cost OUIGO TVG train will connect the Parisian Gare de Lyon with the French Riviera twice daily. Going all the way to Nice, the train will stop at Toulon, Cannes and Antibes via Lyon and Marseille. There will be three additional return trips each day to Provence, stopping at Lyon, Valence, Avignon and Aix-en-Provence on their way to Marseille.
SNCF is also offering massively discounted train tickets from October 11th for trips between December 9th 2018 and July 2nd 2019. They will start at €19 for trains to the Cote d'Azur via Provence. Take a look at our National Trains and Local Trains guides for more information and start planning your trip.
More Antibes Insights...
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Antibes restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Antibes!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeAntibes.com
- Antibes in October 2019 - 5 things to see & do
- Eat for free at gourmet restaurants in Antibes