We're almost there! France's second largest marathon after the Paris Marathon will take place next Sunday. More than 10,000 runners from 56 different countries have signed up and over 50,000 visitors are expected to watch the sports event of the season in the French Riviera.
This year the Nice-Cannes Marathon celebrates its 11th edition. For just over 42 kilometres, participants will run from Nice to Cannes on a coastal route enjoying gorgeous sea views and passing through picturesque villages like Saint-Laurent-du-Var, Cagnes-sur-Mer, Villeneuve-Loubet, Antibes, Juan-les-Pins and Golfe-Juan. The race starts at the iconic Promenade des Anglais in Nice and finishes at the famous Boulevard de la Croisette in Cannes.
More Antibes Insights...
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Antibes restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Antibes!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeAntibes.com
- Antibes in October 2019 - 5 things to see & do
- Eat for free at gourmet restaurants in Antibes