Thanks to famous residents such as Grace Kelly, F Scott Fitzgerald and more recently Bono, the south of France is a millionaires' playground. A villa holiday in Antibes ensures that you'll be rubbing shoulders with the rich and famous, or perhaps enjoying the seclusion that a private villa brings.
In and around the area Antibes you can find luxury villas that offer everything from private pools to private staff and concierge services, beachfront villas where you can moor a yacht on the private jetty, and family friendly villas in bustling holiday villages. Here are our top picks for the Antibes villas in vogue for 2017.
More Antibes Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Antibes this summer
- Travellers welcome to Antibes from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Antibes in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Antibes restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Antibes!