The summer is well and truly over. The days are shorter and there is a nip in the air during the evening that means that those nights that we can enjoy dining outside are numbered.
However, for some, it is the most charming time of year and can certainly be in the running for the most beautiful season. With the red leaves on the trees, the golden glow of the brush and those sunsets that turn the world pink and purple, this might just be Antibes at its best.
There's still lots to do in the French Riviera in October. Here's just a list of some of the events taking place in Antibes this month.
More Antibes Insights...
- Antibes in October 2019 - 5 things to see & do
- Eat for free at gourmet restaurants in Antibes
- What's on in Antibes September 2019
- Beckhams see summer off in South of France
- Harry & Meghan holiday in the South of France
- Kylie's glamorous Antibes birthday