In the heart of Antibes, this market is perfect for buying or just wandering through to soak up the sights, colours & smells... and a few samples!
Although this market can be pricey, it is a good place to come and see some fantastic local produce including fruit, flowers, vegetables, meats, cheeses, spices, herbs, fish and sausages. You are sure to be able to pick up some fantastic examples of products used in traditional Provencal style cuisine and wonderful local olive oils, herbs and olives.
Open daily (except Monday from 1st Sept -31st May) from 06:00 - 13:00
- Cours Masséna
More Antibes Insights...
- What's on in Antibes September 2019
- Beckhams see summer off in South of France
- Harry & Meghan holiday in the South of France
- Kylie's glamorous Antibes birthday
- What's on in Antibes August 2019
- Elton John's glamorous fundraiser in Antibes