In the heart of Antibes, this market is perfect for buying or just wandering through to soak up the sights, colours & smells... and a few samples!
Although this market can be pricey, it is a good place to come and see some fantastic local produce including fruit, flowers, vegetables, meats, cheeses, spices, herbs, fish and sausages. You are sure to be able to pick up some fantastic examples of products used in traditional Provencal style cuisine and wonderful local olive oils, herbs and olives.
Open daily (except Monday from 1st Sept -31st May) from 06:00 to 13:00 (until 13:45 in July and august).
- Cours Masséna
More Antibes Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Antibes this summer
- Travellers welcome to Antibes from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Antibes in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Antibes restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Antibes!