In the heart of Antibes, this market is perfect for buying or just wandering through to soak up the sights, colours & smells... and a few samples!
Although this market can be pricey, it is a good place to come and see some fantastic local produce including fruit, flowers, vegetables, meats, cheeses, spices, herbs, fish and sausages. You are sure to be able to pick up some fantastic examples of products used in traditional Provencal style cuisine and wonderful local olive oils, herbs and olives.
Open daily (except Monday from 1st Sept -31st May) from 06:00 to 13:00 (until 13:45 in July and august).
Dates for this event
- Cours Masséna
More Antibes Insights...
- Which Antibes restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Antibes!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeAntibes.com
- Antibes in October 2019 - 5 things to see & do
- Eat for free at gourmet restaurants in Antibes
- What's on in Antibes September 2019