Located in Villeneuve Loubet's swanky marina, this restaurant serves the creations of chef Eugénie Béziat, born in Gabon.
Eugénie Béziat offers a menu crammed with delicious gems, based on seasonal, fresh produce cooked with exceptional skill. According to her, the menu "is a showcase of what I can do, a glimpse of my culinary skills. Regarding the menus, my compositions are based on locally-available produce. The sea and land offer us what they want. Nowadays, it makes absolutely no sense to decide on a meal and to try to obtain it at any cost. The quintessence of my work and beliefs is the absolute contrary to that: we are constantly adapting to the deliveries of the day."
There are two tasting menus available, which can include wine pairings and cheese, as well as a great value lunch menu served from Tuesday to Friday except for bank holidays. The restaurant also boasts a pleasant terrace and a bar, Salon Martin's. Valet parking available in front.
Closed on Saturday for lunch, on Sunday for dinner and on Monday all day.
- 1001 Avenue de la Batterie
More Antibes Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Antibes from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Antibes in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Antibes restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Antibes!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeAntibes.com