Taking place at the Amphithéâtre Carrée, located right in front of the sea, this festival offers interesting international acts and an eco-responsible attitude.
Lots of different music genres on offer, from pop-rock to hip-hop and electronic music. In 2019, the lineup includes Mass Hysteria, Enter Shikari, Terror, Junjer and Landmvrks on Thursday 27th and Grems DJ Set, Youssoupha, Gringe and Medine on Friday 28th.
Tickets are really affordable, ranging from €20 for one day to around €50 for all three days. Doors open at 18:30. Visit the website to purchase tickets.
- Avenue du 11 Novembre
More Antibes Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Antibes this summer
- Travellers welcome to Antibes from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Antibes in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Antibes restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Antibes!