The fireworks of the National fest will take place on July 13th in Gravette Bay and on July 14th in Juan-les-Pins Bay.
Every year, the greatest pyrotechnists in France offer a magnificent fireworks display set to music and followed closely by more than 10,000 people.
More Antibes Insights...
- Which Antibes restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Antibes!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeAntibes.com
- Antibes in October 2019 - 5 things to see & do
- Eat for free at gourmet restaurants in Antibes
- What's on in Antibes September 2019