Residents of Cagnes and Haut Cagnes celebrate their patron saint, traditionally on the 15th of August each year.
The ceremony will start with a church service in the Place Grimaldi. It will be followed by the traditional procession through the streets of the old town and the blessing of bread.
A Gospel concert will be held to end the night.
- Place Grimaldi
More Antibes Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Antibes this summer
- Travellers welcome to Antibes from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Antibes in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Antibes restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Antibes!