Fireworks display in the Bay of Juan les Pins. A wonderful way to celebrate the long, hot summer evenings on the Cote d'Azur.
The towns of Antibes and Juan les Pins end the summer season with a bang and a lot of colour! The best pyrotechnists of the moment offer a complete show, genuine enchantment of light and sound that attracts each year over 10,000 people.
The show starts late, at around 22:00 and is best seen from Juan-les-Pins Bay or La Brague Beach in Antibes (along the pebble beach between Fort Carré and Biot railway station).
More Antibes Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Antibes this summer
- Travellers welcome to Antibes from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Antibes in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Antibes restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Antibes!