This festival is a traditional event organised by the mariners of Antibes to celebrate and thank the Virgin for her protection.
One of the oldest European associations, the Corporation des Marins d'Antibes created in the year 980, have celebrated their patron saint for centuries
The programme for the 2019 event can be found on the organisation's website. It includes traditional parades and masses, chants and fireworks.
- 1 rue du Saint-Esprit
- Harry & Meghan holiday in the South of France
- Kylie's glamorous Antibes birthday
- What's on in Antibes August 2019
- Elton John's glamorous fundraiser in Antibes
- Best 10 beaches in Antibes for summer 2019
- What's on in Antibes July 2019