Starting at the crack of dawn, the stalls offer a whole variety of clothing items to dress you from head to toe.
Shoes, jewellery and bags are also on sale, as well as various household goods. Even if you're not looking for something specific this market is worth a wander round as you never know when you might find that amazing item at a bargain price!
Some of the stalls will be selling fairly 'down market' things but it is always fun to have a rummage and the prices will range from some very cheap bargains to the very best and more expensive top end items.
The market takes place on Place Amiral Barnaud in the Old Town on Tuesdays and Saturdays, at the Boulevard Albert 1er and Place Amiral Barnaud on Thursdays, at Place Jean Aude (La Fontonne) on Wednesdays, and Square Dulys (Juan-les-Pins) on Fridays. On each of these days and at each venue the market is on from 06:00 until 13:00.
More Antibes Insights...
- Happy New Year from Antibes!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeAntibes.com
- Antibes in October 2019 - 5 things to see & do
- Eat for free at gourmet restaurants in Antibes
- What's on in Antibes September 2019
- Beckhams see summer off in South of France