This company offer a wide selection of guides and tours of the French Riviera covering famous destination such as Monaco, Antibes, Cannes, Nice and Saint-Tropez. You can also experience the Italian Markets in San Remo and Ventimiglia as well as enjoy wine tasting and culinary tours.
With Liven up excursions, you have the benefit of experienced guides carefully selected for their knowledge and their personal touch; and with their specially equipped and carefully maintained high-end vehicles, you can explore the region in luxury.
Their tours are a fantastic way to discover the region and all the hidden secrets of the Cote d'Azur. All their tours can be adapted to suit your individual needs. Alternatively you can discuss with them a tailor-made tour, visiting only the sites on your bucket list.
Their multilingual guides are able to offer tours in English, German, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Greek, Bulgarian, Dutch and of course French.
Liven Up work with a number of prestigious partners giving them preferential access to the Fragonard Parfumerie in Eze village and Grasse, Château Crémat, St Benoit Restaurant, Moulin d’Opio, "Chez Pipo" Restaurant and the French Riviera Cruise Club.
For further details and to book your tour, contact the company directly using the enquiry link on this page.
In addition to their tours, Liven Up also offer Fomula 1 driving experiences as well as boat trips and yacht charters.
- "We booked this "group" tour which was to pick us up at our hotel, The Fairmont Monte Carlo, where we had stayed the night prior and were to board a cruise ship for a 7-night cruise later in the afternoon. I confirmed with the tour company that we would be returning to the hotel after the tour so that we could retrieve our luggage and then head to the ship. They got right back to me and said that they would happily take our luggage on the tour with us and drop us off at the ship at the end of the tour. Fantastic, this saved us quite a bit of time and hassle! And, when Carolina arrived, promptly at the arranged time, we learned that we were the only two on the tour. Our luggage was loaded in her very spacious van and we were off. She described what the tour generally included, but since it was only the two of us, she would do whatever we wanted. We let her know that we were most interested in Eze, views of the coast, and a just an overview of Monaco (we weren't terribly interested in Fragonard or spending time in the crowds at the changing of the guard). She said she would do just that, and offer suggestions along the way that would give us options to fill our time. It was absolutely a perfect tour! Her suggestions worked out perfectly and the timing couldn't have been better. We had plenty of time to see Eze, which was beyond beautiful. She drove us right "on to" the rock just as the changing of the guard was taking place. Her company has special rights to drive in this area so we literally took a picture of the changing of the guard out our car window as the guards crossed in front of us. (Later, people on our ship were mentioning that they saw a couple being driven to the changing of the guard ceremony and they wondered who they were and why they had such a privilege! We had to laugh when we told them that it had been us!) She dropped us off at every site in Monaco that we wanted to see and gave us time to venture out on our own with her suggestions - and instructions on just when and where to meet up with her again. Carolina, was amazing! Her stories, facts and lessons about the area were very interesting and she answered all our questions very easily. She was extremely professional, caring and genuine. I would love to take this tour again - it was so well planned and executed - I would recommend it to any of my family or friends who want a great overview of Monte Carlo and Eze." - Trip Advisor
- "I booked this tour for my boyfriend as a birthday present and it turned out to be amazing, mostly thanks to our driver Nicholas. He was very friendly yet professional and so full of knowledge about all things Monaco and beyond. He made sure that he took us for a couple of laps around the Grand Prix track, which my boyfriend really appreciated as he is a huge F1 fan. It's definitely worth the price as we got to see quite a lot in the 4 hours that we had. The view of Monaco at night was breathtaking, especially from the very top. A huge thank you to Nicholas for making this trip a very special one! You're the best! I'd do it al over again for sure! Highly recommended." - Trip Advisor
- "Blink and you'll miss it! The best way to describe it is a whirlwind of adventure in 8.5 hours. My tour guide Cecile was professional yet friendly and very knowledgeable. She guided us through some breathtaking views, hidden treasures and best known attractions in a short space of time. If you tour with Cecile and Livenup, you are sure to gain a great overview of what the Provence has to offer, definitely worthwhile." - Trip Advisor
- "I did Liven Up's tour of Grasse, Gourdon, Valbonne & Wine Tasting and was very happy with the experience. The young guide was a entertaining and informative and a good driver. it was a small tour - only 3 other people. Although one always feesl slightly rushed on such tours, we still got to see and experience a lot and I would recommend the company and this particularly tour." - Trip Advisor
What to see
Liven Up's Excursions include:
- Monaco, Eze & La Turbie
- Cannes, Antibes & Saint Paul
- A Day in Monaco
- Monaco by Night
- French Riviera from Cannes to Monaco
- Nice City Tour
- Saint-Tropez & Port-Grimaud
- Countryside & Wine Tastiing
- Provencal Culinary Tasting
- Italian Markets
- Art Tour
Typical Duration: Half day
Activities: Food-tasting | Tours / Excursions | Wine-tasting
Open Seasons: Spring | Summer | Autumn | Winter
Address: 2 rue Princesse Florestine | Monaco | 98000