Corsica Ferries, one of the largest ferry companies in the Mediterranean, have announced that they will start to travel between the South of France and the Italian island of Sicily on the 21st of April 2019.
There will be three ferries connecting Nice, Toulon in Provence and Sicily per week. They will drop anchor at the port of Trapani, just an hour and a half from Palermo. Tickets will be on sale on September 25th 2018, starting at around €85 for one person and one vehicle.
Corsica Ferries also travel between the South of France and Corsica, Sardinia and the Spanish island of Mallorca.
More Antibes Insights...
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Antibes restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Antibes!
- Merry Christmas from the team at SeeAntibes.com
- Antibes in October 2019 - 5 things to see & do
- Eat for free at gourmet restaurants in Antibes