On a sunny Tuesday morning in April I found myself getting quite lost in the maze of narrow streets and lanes in the stunning, and slightly quirky, hilltop town of Biot.
The 15 or so minute journey by local bus from the centre of Antibes to the hilltop village of Biot makes Biot one of the easiest towns to visit if you happen to be staying in Antibes. If you are coming from further afield then the SNCF train that journies along the coast stops at the central bus station just outside Port Vauban (Antibes) so that you can make the quick transition to the local Envibus service.
More Antibes Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Antibes this summer
- Travellers welcome to Antibes from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Antibes in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Antibes restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Antibes!