Port de la Salis is a small marina in the centre of Antibes. There are moorings for 220 boats with a maximum length of six metres.
Being close to both Juan-les-Pins and Antibes makes this a great small harbour with plenty to do around and about the area. Amenities include: electricity, a restaurant and drinking water.
- Free parking
- Parking on street
- By boat
- Boulevard James Wyllie
More Antibes Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Antibes this summer
- Travellers welcome to Antibes from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Antibes in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Antibes restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Antibes!