Port du Crouton is a small harbour 4km distance from the centre of Antibes. There are moorings for 390 boats with a maximum length of 10 metres.
Situated directly beside Port Gallice, it enjoys the same tranquil waters and sheltered environment, also being close to Antibes and the numerous restaurants, bars and beach clubs on offer.
Amenities of this small port include: drinking water, electricity and waste disposal.
- Boulevard Marechal Juin
More Antibes Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Antibes this summer
- Travellers welcome to Antibes from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Antibes in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Antibes restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Antibes!