Explore the beautiful area that is the Massif de l'Esterel, from Théoule-sur-Mer and its foothills overlooking the Mediterranean, their high cliffs with purple hues and the unusual landscapes of the Alpes-Maritimes.
The Rocher des Monges, sits at the central point of this circuit, and rises to 300m. A good example of the volcanic massif, it consists of compact lava, that has eroded over the years to create numerous caves and unexpected lunar sculptures. The entire route is carried on good trails that means this is a good bike ride for beginners to enjoy; a pleasant circuit in a particularly attractive setting.
- Descent: 300m
- Distance: 10km
- Vertical Gain: 300m
More Antibes Insights...
- Top 10 celebrities to spot in Antibes this summer
- Travellers welcome to Antibes from June 15th 2020
- Blue Flag beaches in Antibes in 2020
- Flights to Nice Cote d'Azur restart in June 2020
- Which Antibes restaurants have a Michelin star in 2020?
- Happy New Year from Antibes!